Click to read our Rain Barrel FAQ to make sure rain barrels are right for your home.
- WaterSmart Rebates are limited to two barrels per person, once per address lifetime. Rebate dependent on application approval, make sure you qualify BEFORE purchase: Read more about rebate.
- Unincorporated County's discount is also limited to two barrels per person. Discount available to the first 200 barrels purchased. Discounts still are available unless noted otherwise.
Sales have now ended.
Join the waitlist to be alerted about sales opening for Lakeside, Bonita, or Encinitas pick up.
Rain Barrel Pick Up, Installation, and Use FAQ
SoCal Rebate Details and FAQ
Pick Up Procedures and Safety Precautions
Features of the Ivy Rain Barrel
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Dark in color to prevent algae growth.
- Large overflow hose included to divert excess water.
- Ivy comes with two ports to easily link two or more using existing overflow hose.
- Screened inlet filters debris and protects against mosquito breeding.
- Ring pops out for easy cleaning screen.
- 3/4" HDPE ball valve easily connects to garden hose.
- Fully drains to prevent stagnant water.
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"D
Further Information from Rainwater Solutions
Benefits of Rain Barrels
Program sponsored by the County of San Diego.
Have questions about rain barrels or the purchase process? Contact us at email@example.com or (760) 436-7986 x700.
Have questions about the rebate? Call SoCal WaterSmart at (888) 376-3314.