Due to Covid-19 our pick up procedures have been altered to maintain the highest possible health standards.
The staff at Solana Center hold the safety of our customers as our top-most priority. Staff will sanitize hands or don gloves before interacting with any customer materials and wear a mask at all times. We ask customers to please review and adhere to the the following procedures to help us maintain the highest standard of safety.
Solana Center Pick Up
- Plan to come during our open hours: Thursday 12:00 - 5:00 PM or Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Find our staff positioned at the front door to our office and present:
- Name of person who purchased (if different)
- Order number (found on the confirmation of purchase email)
- The staff will direct you to take a pre-staged barrel and parts. Please make sure you are taking the correct number as barrels will be in stacks of two or one. All parts will be set on the barrel for you including lids, hose and nozzle kits, mosquito protection screens, and information flyer.
- Customers are expected to load all materials into their vehicle themselves. Barrels are 16 lbs each when empty. Barrels nest together and can fit in stacks of up to 3 into the backseat of an average car or trunk of most hatchbacks. See specs for exact dimensions.
Masks and at least 6 feet of distance between you and another individual not in your household are required at all times while on premises.
Event Pick Up
Before you arrive:
- Check your selected pick up location, date, and time at the bottom of your confirmation email and plan to arrive within the designated time frame.
- Make sure your car is ready to receive a barrel either in the back seat or the trunk by clearing away large obstructions or laying down car protection if desired. Barrels nest tightly together and can fit in stacks of up to 3 into the backseat of an average car or trunk of most hatchbacks. See specs for exact dimensions.
- Write on a piece of paper and place in window:
- Name of purchaser
- Order # (found on confirmation email)
- Load location: trunk or backseat
At the event:
- Form a line in your car as instructed by signage and staff, stay in your car, continue to pull forward as space allows.
- If you did not complete the "Before arrival" tasks you will be instructed to do so while in line before reaching the loading area. If you are not able to place the needed information in your window, you will be asked to relay this information to our staff from within your car as you enter the loading area.
- Once at the front of the line, your barrel and all needed accessories will be loaded into your car by our staff. Make sure doors are unlocked or trunk popped as needed. Do not get out of your car. If further work is needed to secure your barrels, you can pull into the designated parking area after loading is complete.
For further assistance:
If customers need further assistance they can pull forward into the designated parking area. Customers are encouraged to call from inside their cars if possible or they can find a staff member at the designated tent. Customers must wear masks and keep at least 6 feet of distance at all times.
- No day-of-event rain barrel purchases will be available.
- Masks are required throughout the pick up procedure even when inside your vehicle in case you need to talk to a staff through the window.
For further questions please contact email@example.com or call (760) 436-7986 x706.