Join Solana Center for this presentation where you will learn the basics of vermicomposting (worm composting). This is an environmentally-friendly way to turn your food waste into nutrient rich castings for your plants or garden beds. Learn how easy it is to compost your food waste with red wriggler worms at this interactive presentation.
In this workshop, we will cover the following topics:
- How to feed your worms and which foods are suitable for worms
- Learn about the biology of worms so you can keep them healthy and happy
- How to make your own worm bin
- What tools and materials you'll need
- Worm casting harvesting methods
We'll also be RAFFLING off a FREE compost accessory to ONE lucky attendee!
This composting workshop is funded by:
Thanks to our site provider:
4901 Mt. Helix Drive
La Mesa, CA 91941