Join Solana Center for this 2-hour presentation at the beautiful San Diego Botanic Garden where you will learn the basics of backyard composting and vermicomposting (composting with worms). Using trial-tested advice and interactive demonstrations, our expert educators will teach you all you need to know to get started with a bin that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Workshop registration includes FREE admission to San Diego Botanic Garden. Feel free to stay and meander through this urban oasis after the workshop!
In this workshop, we will cover the following topics:
- How to feed your worms and which foods are suitable for worms
- Learn about the biology of worms so you can keep them healthy and happy
- How to make your own worm bin
- What tools and materials you'll need
- Worm casting harvesting methods
This composting workshop is funded by:
Thanks to our site provider:
230 Quail Gardens Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024