Make a difference and help our community learn the basics of waterwise gardening. Using trial-tested advice and interactive demonstrations, our expert educator will teach the community how to get started with a garden that fits San Diego's semi-arid climate.
Assist one of our Solana Center educators during this 1-hour presentation and, at the same time, learn the basics of climate appropriate planting, the benefits of mulch and composting, irrigation efficiency, and rainwater harvesting.
In this workshop, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, info material, etc)
- Event sign-ups and registration
- Advancing PowerPoint slides or handling our flip chart
- Sharing props and visuals
- Packing up our presentation supplies
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org