The Spring Encinitas Street Fair is a boisterous two day event with international food trucks, children’s rides, four live stages, and a craft brewery beer garden.
Solana Center will be stationed in the music and beer garden educating attendees on food scrap and recyclable diversion best practices. We will also sort and track the waste stream to maximize diversion and provide the City with valuable data on what is going where.
Waste diversion events are great ways to make real impact NOW, plus educate and advise for future impact that grows exponentially. Join us for in the fun fair festivities and good, earth-healthy work!
At this event, you will assist with:
- Setting up disposal stations
- Working in teams to monitor each station
- Educating event attendees on disposal practices
- Sorting, weighing, and tabulating the waste stream
Available Dates and Times:
- Saturday, April 28: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday, April 29: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Between D and J Street
Encinitas, CA 92024