Assist one of our Solana Center educators during one or both of these 2-hour presentation and, at the same time, learn some new tips on improving your own landscaping.
Workshop 1: Tree Pruning and Debris Management
Participants will learn proper tree pruning techniques and build healthy soil by composting your landscaping debris.
Workshop 2: Composting and Debris Management
Participants will learn how to build healthy soil by composting your landscaping/tree trimming waste.
In these workshops, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, info material, etc)
- Event sign-ups and registration
- Advancing PowerPoint slides or handling our flip chart
- Sharing props and visuals
- Packing up our presentation supplies
Multiple Shifts Available:
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM (Tree Pruning)
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Composting)
420 S Broadway
Escondido, CA 92025