Support Global Worming!
Vermicomposting (worm composting) is an environmentally-friendly way to turn your food waste into nutrient rich castings for your plants or garden beds. Learn all about how easy it is to compost your food waste with red wriggler worms at this interactive presentation.
Feel free to stay and meander through this urban oasis after the workshop!
In this workshop, we will cover the following topics:
- How to feed your worms and which foods are suitable for worms
- Learn about the biology of worms so you can keep them healthy and happy
- How to make your own worm bin
- What tools and materials you'll need
- Worm casting harvesting methods
This composting workshop is funded by:
Thanks to our site provider:
230 Quail Gardens Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024