Join Solana Center for this presentation where you will learn the basics of traditional backyard composting. Using trial-tested advice and interactive demonstrations, our experienced educators will teach you all you need to know to get started with a bin that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Please note that pre-registration is required to reserve a seat for this workshop. This workshop has limited capacity and we often receive walk-ins. To accommodate as many attendees as possible, your seat may be given away if you have not arrived within 5 minutes of the start time (10:00 AM).
In this workshop, we will cover
- What is composting and why it is so important
- What tools and materials you'll need to get started
- Which items are compostable and which are not
- Troubleshooting and maintaining your compost pile
- Harvesting and using your finished compost
Made possible through generous funding by
9005 Aero Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.