Assist one of our Solana Center educators during a presentation on reducing waste for the students of Design 39 Campus. Design 39 is a K through 8 school that believes learning experiences should be designed with the individual learner in mind. They strive to nurture creative confidence, practice design thinking, learn through inquiry, and promote the courage mindset necessary to change the world. Help teach these kids how to care for their planet and become our next generation of Eco-stewards!
In this presentation, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, props, etc)
- Advancing PowerPoint slides or handling our flip chart
- Sharing props and visuals
- Assisting with student engagement
- Packing up our presentation supplies
Exact time TBD.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. Or click on the 'Volunteer Now' button to sign up!