Join Solana Center for this 1-hour webinar where you will learn the basics of composting plant and animal waste in an urban setting. Using trial-tested advice and demonstrations, our expert educators will teach you all you need to know to get started producing safe, nutrient-rich compost to help make your veggies vibrant, tasty and nutritious.
This webinar will be held using Zoom, so please note that you will need to have the Zoom application installed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) to attend and participate. You will receive an email with the link and password to join on the day before the webinar occurs.
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- What is composting and why it is so important
- Selecting and setting up a compost system
- What tools and materials you'll need
- Which items are compostable and which are not
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
Made possible through generous funding by:
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.